Sizing a Collar for your "cfo"
It is important for the safety of your "cfo" that they are properly fitted with the correct size collar. We have provided a guide to assist you in selecting your collar.
Collars / Martingales Sizing Guide: Harness Sizing Guide
XS: 5/8" W fits neck 7"-11" XS: 5/8" W fits girth 9"-14"
S: 3/4" W fits neck 10"-15" S: 3/4" W fits girth 13"-18"
M: 1" W fits neck 12"-19" M: 1" W fits girth 17"-24"
L: 1" W fits neck 15"-24" L: 1" W fits girth 23"-30"
XL: 1" W fits neck 17"-29" XL: 1" W fits girth 29"-36"
Should you want to measure your pooch, please follow these simple measuring instructions:
Collars / Martingales:
- Using a cloth measuring tape, take a measurement a few inches down from his / her head and then add an inch for a very small dog or two inches for a medium or large dog.
- Pull the measuring tape snug, but not too tight. Allow room to slip two fingers between the measuring tape and the neck.
To avoid injury, It is highly recommended to remove a martingale collar anytime your pet is unattended. Martingale collars are intended for walking purposes only and while supervised.
- Using a cloth measuring tape, take a measurement around his / her girth and then add an inch for a very small dog or two inches for a medium or large dog.
- Pull the measuring tape snug, but not too tight. Allow room to slip two fingers between the measuring tape and the girth.
Features of our Collars
This collar is cool and fun, but most importantly durable. Made entirely by hand and constructed using only the finest materials...our collars are incredible. The construction is impressive beginning with the industrial strength heavy weight nylon webbing that is made in the USA and has a tensile Strength of 2,000 - 4,200 lbs. The collars are mildew resistant and will not stretch when wet. We use heavy weight, double triple stitching at all stress points. The collars feature lightweight but extremely strong aluminum side release buckles engraved with our registered cfo logo and sleek nickel plated welded steel d-rings and slides. We offer the buckle in high polish finish in all sizes and satin side release buckle in 1" width. We are pleased to offer the all American made Wienerlock Buckle. This buckle is made of high quality black plastic and is available in all sizes.
Other Impressive Features:
- Trim: All designer fabric collars are finished with the decorative fabric overlay trim. The fabric is hand cut and turned into double thickness. Special attention is given to match patterns and center the designs, to create the overall look and quality of each collar. All ribbon collars are finished using grosgrain ribbon or high quality designer jacquard ribbon.
- Webbing: Nylon webbing is milled in the United States and has a tensile strength of 2,000-4,200 pounds, making the collars and leashes extremely durable. Webbing is offered in a rainbow of colors and widths.
- Construction: 100% hand made in the United States.
- Designer fabrics and patterns are fashion driven to reflect latest fashion trends.
A designer leash is the perfect complement to your new cfo collar. Our leashes are constructed using designer fabrics or ribbon in the same manner as our hand made collars. Available in four, five and six foot lengths featuring a soft contrasting or coordinating nylon handle. An extra "D" ring is added for attaching keys or a waste bag near the handle. Our hardware is the finest available including a slide between the handle and the lead and a fabulous trigger snap.
Adjustable leashes are now available, offering flexibility in one leash. Adjusts form 4' - 6' in seconds. Don't forget about our "create a leash" where you can select a handle color and a different lead color. We also offer "traffic walker leads" and "dual walker leads". The "dual walker lead" perfect for walking two dogs with one leash. All of our leashes are available in a rainbow of colors.
Care Instructions – Collars and Leashes
cfo collars and leashes are completely washable. When washing is needed, we recommend washing your cfo collars and leashes in cold water using a mild detergent and lay flat to dry. An automatic dryer is not recommended.
For frequently asked questions (faqs) regarding other products on our site, please click here