Sizing a Collar for your "cfo"
It is important for the safety of your "cfo" that they are properly fitted with the correct size collar. We have provided a guide to assist you in selecting your collar.
XS: 5/8" W fits neck 7"-11"
S: 3/4" W fits neck 10"-15"
M: 1" W fits neck 12"-19"
L: 1" W fits neck 15"-24"
XL: 1" W fits neck 17"-29"
Should you want to measure your pooch, please follow these simple measuring instructions:
- Using a cloth measuring tape, take a measurement a few inches down from his / her head and then add an inch for a very small dog or two inches for a medium or large dog.
- Pull the measuring tape snug, but not too tight. Allow room to slip two fingers between the measuring tape and the neck.
Features of our Collars
This collar is cool and fun, but most importantly durable. Made entirely by hand and constructed using only the finest materials...our collars are incredible. The construction is impressive beginning with the industrial strength heavy weight nylon webbing that is made in the USA and has a tensile Strength of 2,000 - 4,200 lbs. The collars are mildew resistant and will not stretch when wet. We use heavy weight, double triple stitching at all stress points. The collars feature lightweight but extremely strain aluminum side release buckles engraved with our registered cfo logo and sleek nickel plated welded steel d-rings and slides.
Other Impressive Features:
- Trim: all collars are finished with the decorative fabric overlay trim. The fabric is hand cut and turned into double thickness. Special attention is given to match patterns and center the designs, to create the overall look and quality of each collar.
- Webbing: nylon, milled in the United States, has a tensile strength of 2,000-4,200 pounds, making the collars and leashes extremely durable. Webbing is offered in a rainbow of colors, making the collars fashionable as well.
- Construction: 100% hand made in the United States.
A designer leash is the perfect complement to your new cfo collar. Our leashes are constructed using designer fabrics in the same manner as our hand made collars. Available in four, five and six foot lengths featuring a soft contrasting or coordinating nylon handle with a "D" ring for attaching keys or a waste bag.
Care Instructions – Collars and Leashes
cfo collars and leashes are completely washable. When washing is needed, we recommend washing your cfo collars and leashes in cold water using a mild detergent and lay flat to dry. An automatic dryer is not recommended.
For frequently asked questions (faqs) regarding other products on our site, please click here